'Up to 7 days...'

General Discussion
Logar
Guild Master

Re: 'Up to 7 days...'

Post by Logar »

Hehe nah they're still doing okay, although I don't really agree with the way they are going. They still have a large playerbase and even though subscriptions are probably falling, an mmo can only be successfull for so long. Sooner or later subs will drop no matter what.

Trying to 'entice' quitters into playing the game again isn't something they just invented :), they've been doing it all the time.
-- Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose.
-- You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Vardamir

Post by Vardamir »

No I know that haha

But I ment the new expansion
And i heard you can easely join a raid and know nothing about tactics and win.. It feels to me blizzard is just creating an atmosphere where every one can play without having to think. If you know what i mean.
You ain't much if you ain't Dutch!

Jolrael
Officer

Post by Jolrael »

I was wondering; can one play without the actual game? I just got a text from our local game store that our copies are available, but earlier I figured that the 5,- I paid for the pre-order was for the 'up to 7 days' that I could get in earlier, and that I would need the actual game/subscription to get me beyond those 'up to 7 days' :P

Logar
Guild Master

Post by Logar »

Jolrael wrote:, but earlier I figured that the 5,- I paid for the pre-order was for the 'up to 7 days' that I could get in earlier, and that I would need the actual game/subscription to get me beyond those 'up to 7 days' :P
afaik this is still correct.
-- Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose.
-- You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.