*poke* You still there... *pokepoke*

Apply here
Saraste

*poke* You still there... *pokepoke*

Post by Saraste »

Heya,

I am Saraste, your master. Please do not bow or you will make a fool of yourself in front of these Republic swines. I must admit I have come to a bit of a conundrum asking your aid, normally I would handle things myself but this time... This time the loneliness is too much.

I trusted them to stick around. I trusted, but they left. They left for greater enemies, for greater rewards. I was unknowingly left behind. Long gone, scattered, are the friends of old, and me I am stuck with this funny guild name. Please help me get rid of it!

So there. There are my RP skills. I hope that is enough for you all! Now for the application:

Some might remember me as Aninia the rogue from WoW. Our Horde guild (warborn accord) that I left you guys for rolled in SWTOR and has sort of disbanded of late. The usual suspects, higher level guys wanted more and lower level guys could not afford the time. Too few people. Well, I am not that sad, the guild name was terrible!

Those of you that do not know; I have played wow on Moonglade since the dawn of MG. Mained a priest, paladin, druid, rogue, warrior and alted the rest apart from a DK. Never played DK. Raiding was my cup of tea, never really pvp'ed. Did try leading some raids, but always knew I should leave that part to better people like who-I-believe-is Shivan in your guild (correct me if I am wrong).

I would like to apply to your guild as a social member. I do not play much, do not talk much while I play, but I enjoy company and random flashpoints at times. And you do not need to be afraid of taking me to instances, I listen and am patient unless it's Arc. Then I get frustrated and try to poke him off the ledge. I still do not know why, maybe it was the beard. Maybe its better now.

I play as a oh-so-rare Sith Assassin with artifish, leveling up reeeaaaallllyyy slow, do not have the time to read up on anything, just enjoying myself in a Bioware MMO. Just that the guild I was in are eager to raid and I just want random company. Shamefully they went to different guilds so I have no one place to follow them and new game + new people is way too much change for my brain. So I apply to your guild, since I know you are good and kind people.

Please do consider my application purely social, my game times are random and brief. I might be online one weekend throughout, may be not seen for 2 weeks at all. I just leech on company :)

P.S. Have been trying to search you on /who, so I do not know if you are back to wow or not playing at all... The /who does not seem to work that well at the moment.

Shivan
Officer

Re: *poke* You still there... *pokepoke*

Post by Shivan »

If you weren’t a Sith lord yourself my I wouldn’t even notice your pathetic call for help… because although you try to cloak the fact with pressing blame on others, that’s exactly what it is. Trust is for the weak, power must be taken. But the passion and the rage this event has given you might serve the purposes of our organization well… so be glad we are willing to discuss this at all. Collect 10 giant rat tails an… ow wait.. We will contact you again… if we wish.

There... RP is fun! :D

/wave Hi there Aninia! Long time no see... nice to see you popping up in this new galaxy. I'm currently unaware if we even have a policy on trials other than that people can ask for one, did I miss/forget something Logar/Jol?
For myself, I hate people who level slowly.. always lagging behind and such... ow wait... never mind ;)

Haven't been leading any raids lately.. although I must say I do miss it sometimes... as do I still miss my flightform, can't leap of cliffs in this game and fly!!!!!!!... ahum.
Lets see what the rest thinks. Hang around!
- To strike down the phoenix is to slash at the flame.
- You wouldn't get it, if it came in a large bag marked 'IT'.

Jolrael
Officer

Post by Jolrael »

Hey there, long time no see indeed! :-)

AFAIK we don't have any policy yet, we're not even sure if we're going to want to raid with the guild.

That said, I'd say it'd be nice to have you around as well, as your playing schedule seems to fit the one of certain other members :P

Logar
Guild Master

Post by Logar »

My lord, I am sure we can come to an agreement that is mutually benefitial. We will welcome any highly ranked sith lords into our organization. After all, the war with the republic is just around the corner; We all need friends for such an ordeal. And if I, in the future, need an entrance into the Sith Sanctum I am sure we'll be able to come to an agreement now won't we ? Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours..

Now, you mentioned others leaving for great rewards huhh ? Come along and tell me more about it. No no not here. There are other hunters about.. Come...

[OOC]
Hey there, as the others said we don't have any policy yet ;). We're just playing around like yourself, nothing serious. Anyone we know from past times (in a good way) is welcome to join. As far as I know there will be no problems with you joining.

I assume you're on the same server ? I'm mostly online on either Logar or Soshan, so just give me a pm online and I'll send out the invite.
-- Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose.
-- You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Jolrael
Officer

Post by Jolrael »

I'm usually online on Jolrael, a few evenings a week ;)

Shivan
Officer

Post by Shivan »

I think Jol has to work on his RP a bit... not that convincing for a Sith Sorcerer ;)
Welcome! I'm online very irregularly... on Shivan :)
- To strike down the phoenix is to slash at the flame.
- You wouldn't get it, if it came in a large bag marked 'IT'.

Jolrael
Officer

Post by Jolrael »

Shivan wrote:I think Jol has to work on his RP a bit... not that convincing for a Sith Sorcerer ;)
Welcome! I'm online very irregularly... on Shivan :)
I don't make a lot of friends when I am in my role. It makes my face look even more.... vainy :P