A new beginning in the Old Republic

Guild news
Logar
Guild Master

A new beginning in the Old Republic

Post by Logar »

Now that our forum migration is complete, at least one news post is in order. We wouldn't want to leave this section empty now would we ?

After ending our collective adventures in World of Warcraft some time ago, most of us chose to leave that game behind. By now however, we've found a new one, that's obviously over 9000 points better !
Star Wars: The Old Republic is a similar MMO in a new Sci-Fi jacket, with enough new and different features to keep us interested for now.

Our new guild with the same name resides on the server "Progenitor". We've taken a turn to the darker side, siding with the Sith empire. Although the fate of the empire is pretty much set (thanks for that Anakin), that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the ride there.
So if you're in the game, pay us a visit there. We're not doing anything serious yet, just exploring the game together. Who knows where we end up though.

With all these changes, we've migrated to a phpBB forum with custom made skins and cleaned the place up a bit. Our World of Warcraft history can be found in the Long time Ago section. Our off-topic forum with all it's random content remains intact. And finally, all user accounts are kept as well. The rest is all removed and archived. Thanks to all the officers involved for the time spent, I for one think it all looks great.

I'd love to end this news-post with a corny jedi mindtrick convincing you to join up in the new MMO. But alas, I play a bounty hunter.
-- Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose.
-- You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Shivan
Officer

Re: A new beginning in the Old Republic

Post by Shivan »

Jeej for us!
But cut the crap with the 9000 joke... I see a lot of the 'Error 9000' every time I play tjvm :P. Love the OOTS reference, I was already hoping you linked to that comic. Ow and to end... Sith don't do mind tricks, we either get what we want or we bash in some 'minds' e.g. heads :P ;)
- To strike down the phoenix is to slash at the flame.
- You wouldn't get it, if it came in a large bag marked 'IT'.

Vilianda

Post by Vilianda »

Eat my double lightsabers! ... Oh wait you are playing Sith too, welcome to the Empire.

(Shame I play on another server though)

Maybe see you in-game laterz

Solidus

Post by Solidus »

Aww Vili you are all we need to complete the new dark empire! *Menacing voice* You must join us! *Menacing voice*

Vilianda

Post by Vilianda »

[quote="Solidus"]Aww Vili you are all we need to complete the new dark empire! *Menacing voice* You must join us! *Menacing voice*[/quote]

Dwaîn! (With the ^on the i :D) Need a good Force Choke to clear that voice of yours?